The Division and all school websites now have a fresh new look that is easy to navigate and is mobile-friendly!
With our new platform, we now have the capacity to:
- Provide content in a format that easily adapts to various screen sizes, including mobile devices
- Improve accessibility of website content for all visitors
- Enable users to sign up to receive information in various formats, such as emailed newsletters or text notifications for bus cancellations
- Enable users to overlay multiple calendars as needed - this may be for various calendars (events, athletics, clubs) at a school level, or to view event calendars from multiple schools at once (available from the Division Home Page - Calendar/Events)
- Link to PowerSchool to notify parents/guardians of their child's unexcused absence from school
- Link to our social media accounts to keep followers informed of news and events
- Enable teachers to create their own pages to communicate with parents and students, who may subscribe to the page to be informed of updates as they happen
Some of the above features may be implemented in stages, and may vary from school-to-school. We are looking forward to these exciting changes and welcome your feedback! Please direct your comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.